Hey guys just wondering can I install the weatherbug free version on app world for my tour. It seems to say it is for the storm but it allows me to hit the download will it work?
    08-30-09 12:40 PM
    Hey guys just wondering can I install the weatherbug free version on app world for my tour. It seems to say it is for the storm but it allows me to hit the download will it work?
    yeah it works perfactly on the Tour. I upgraded the weatherbug to Weatherbug elite though for 5 bucks. I like it a lot, use it all the time
    08-30-09 01:04 PM
    Seems to work fine the icon on home says its raining altho its sunny idk y that is I guess because of the location but I swapped around to other states and such so the icon does change idk why the rain cloud is there the temps are updating idk. I guess its ok
    08-30-09 01:39 PM
    Seems to work fine the icon on home says its raining altho its sunny idk y that is I guess because of the location but I swapped around to other states and such so the icon does change idk why the rain cloud is there the temps are updating idk. I guess its ok
    go to prefences then under weatherbug, and just hit update every 30mins or every 15mins then.. that way it can show a better picture of what your weather is really doing right now
    08-30-09 01:48 PM
    idk man for some reason it stays with that raining icon for any of the areas around me... the temperatures update and i can get the icon to change if i go to other areas in the country just to make sure but i don't understand why it says it's raining when the forecast is completely clear?? think anyone could type in area code 17516 conestoga pa and see what there tour does?
    08-30-09 07:39 PM
    I have the free version and like it. It works much better now that I'm at home (San Diego). I was staying in Nashville, TN for a couple weeks and it seemed to take forever to update and/or display the wrong weather.
    08-30-09 07:43 PM
    hmm mebbe it is just displaying incorrectly... I'm gonna connect it to desktop here but i'm downloading an update for DTM atm so i can't do anything.
    08-30-09 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD