Ummm, you know that the insurance on your phone COVERS ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGE THAT YOU INFLICT ON YOUR DEVICE no matter if it was intention or not. So, even if you take a **** on your phone intentionally, it is covered under insurance and is NOT fraud.
    09-06-09 04:21 PM
    i WORK FOR sprint. I'll order you a replacement. where are you located. bbm me. it is considered cosmetics. But i feel your pain.

30D457CC
    09-06-09 04:24 PM
    Ummm, you know that the insurance on your phone COVERS ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGE THAT YOU INFLICT ON YOUR DEVICE no matter if it was intention or not. So, even if you take a **** on your phone intentionally, it is covered under insurance and is NOT fraud.
    I would like to agree with you but that is not the case when it comes to cosmetic issues. Asurion Customer Care can confirm that for you at 1-800-584-3666. Didn't realize you "take a **** on your phone intentiionally" - you must be the exception
    09-06-09 04:45 PM
    i WORK FOR sprint. I'll order you a replacement. where are you located. bbm me. it is considered cosmetics. But i feel your pain.

30D457CC
    That's very kind of you - I'll pm you.
    09-06-09 04:46 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD