I'm looking for a case and I am rather partial to silicone cases. I was wondering which one is better. The silicone case from Verizon, or the Blackberry Silicone case. Also how is the privacy screen protector from Verizon? Does it dim the screen or make it harder to see or anything?
    08-17-09 04:45 PM
    I tried the privacy screen today didn't like it. I also got the Verizon silicone case and car charger bundle and don't like that either. It doesn't feel as good as the BB silicone case I have on my Pearl. I'll be replacing the case with a hard case from Daydeal in a few days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 05:30 PM
    I have a clear VZW silicone and a black BB silicone case and I love the BB a little better. The only thing is the VZW one covers more of the phone but the BB one is a little nicer. I also have the privacy protector but I haven't used it yet.
    08-17-09 05:45 PM
    I tried the privacy screen today didn't like it. I also got the Verizon silicone case and car charger bundle and don't like that either. It doesn't feel as good as the BB silicone case I have on my Pearl. I'll be replacing the case with a hard case from Daydeal in a few days.

I also got the privacy screen and the verizon silicone case. I actually like this case a lot. It doesn't pick up a lot of pocket lent like my case for the storm did. And it also doesn't make the phone feel much bigger either. I'd pick it up.

08-17-09 09:37 PM
    Is the vzw case made by seidio?

08-17-09 09:42 PM
    How do you like the privacy screen?
    08-17-09 11:38 PM
    How do you like the privacy screen?
    I hated it. I liked the privacy part, but the wavy lines caused by the polarization across the screen wasn't going to fly with me.

08-17-09 11:42 PM
    I liked the privacy part, but the wavy lines caused by the polarization across the screen wasn't going to fly with me.
    The wavy lines are a downside, and I've also found that they scratch easily. Arguably easier than the screen itself. I'm perfectly happy with the VZW silicon case, though.
    08-17-09 11:46 PM
    Yeah loved the case, but hate the screen protector!
    08-18-09 02:34 AM
    i bought both, returned the bb case... too flimsy. the vzw case was a lot sturdier, but of course, a little thicker.
    08-18-09 03:04 AM
    I have the privacy screen and love it...I also bought a clear hard case from verizon and it is awesome. It even fits in the holster case supplied in the box of goodies...
    08-18-09 09:40 PM
    privacy screen protector was awful, made the eautiful screen terribly blurry! and it scratched in 2 days!!!!! When I got the 2nd tour(due to trackball) they replaced the privacy protector, but it is sitting in the box. trust me you will hate it. makes the curves screen look like HD....however this is just my opinion.
    08-18-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD