I cannot live without my VZNavigator! But it does not seem to be working properly on my Tour. The GPS had a hard time maintaining a connection; by that time I was lost. Lol. It kept telling me to make turns that I already made. Or it would give me an error or just stop navigating. Anybody else experiencing this? How can we fix this? And I cannot use Google maps or Poynt. I can't be driving and looking at the map at the same time, I need it to talk to me. Lol.

Thanks in advance!
    08-24-09 05:46 PM
    i never heard of that one before. I also use VZNavigator almost everyday without a problem on my Tour. That being said, if worse comes to worse, uninstall it and reload it.
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 08-24-09 at 05:54 PM.
    08-24-09 05:51 PM
    I cannot live without my VZNavigator! But it does not seem to be working properly on my Tour. The GPS had a hard time maintaining a connection; by that time I was lost. Lol. It kept telling me to make turns that I already made. Or it would give me an error or just stop navigating. Anybody else experiencing this? How can we fix this? And I cannot use Google maps or Poynt. I can't be driving and looking at the map at the same time, I need it to talk to me. Lol.

Thanks in advance!
    I had similar problems with VZN, which was one reason I returned my Tour.

I tend to think that if you want a really reliable GPS, get a Garmin or some other dedicated GPS device.
    08-24-09 05:53 PM
    Everytime I even try to download it..it comes up saying "Download Failed" and its annoying as anything and I am paying 9.99 a month for it..
    08-24-09 06:31 PM
    Everytime I even try to download it..it comes up saying "Download Failed" and its annoying as anything and I am paying 9.99 a month for it..
    Definitely call 611 and have them reimburse you for it.
    08-24-09 07:03 PM
    Yeah I think their is some probs with certain Tours GPS. Have 2 and both wont lock. VZnav oddly is the only one working for me. BBmaps, googlemaps, poynt, amaze, nothing will lock the gps.
    08-24-09 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD