I was able to preorder the Tour with my 20% discount. Since I am new to Blackberry, I was unsure about the Internet package so I ordered Blackberry email and Internet ($23.99), as opposed to unlimited usage.
    07-11-09 05:01 AM
    Ya it looks like its letting me do it too now.... 1 day before launch.
    07-11-09 05:25 AM
    I just preordered as well. FINALLY *sighs with relief*
    07-11-09 05:35 AM
    I did too and I have a free overnight promo. So I might get it a day before the regulars??? I won't have any problem getting it in store on Sunday, but online I'll pay tax on $199. In store I'll pay tax on $279. And I won't have to deal with the people there.
    07-11-09 05:39 AM
    I did too and I have a free overnight promo. So I might get it a day before the regulars??? I won't have any problem getting it in store on Sunday, but online I'll pay tax on $199. In store I'll pay tax on $279. And I won't have to deal with the people there.
    I don't think so. I think our orders will be packed late Sunday/early Monday and shipped later Monday morning. So we should get 'em Tuesday. That's my educated guess. As far as I know FedEx doesn't ship on Sundays.
    07-11-09 05:46 AM
    I don't think so. I think our orders will be packed late Sunday/early Monday and shipped later Monday morning. So we should get 'em Tuesday. That's my educated guess. As far as I know FedEx doesn't ship on Sundays.
    On the site it said preorders are shipped free 2day air. Mines overnight. So ya I get it tuesday but regulars would wait till wed, not that it really matters. I'm just excited to get rid of my Motorola Q finally! Unless I don't get the first batch of shipments because I had to wait till the day before to preorder!
    07-11-09 05:54 AM
    On the site it said preorders are shipped free 2day air. Mines overnight. So ya I get it tuesday but regulars would wait till wed, not that it really matters. I'm just excited to get rid of my Motorola Q finally! Unless I don't get the first batch of shipments because I had to wait till the day before to preorder!
    Sorry I misunderstood you. I thought you were under the impression you'd get it Sunday.
    07-11-09 06:00 AM
    Sorry I misunderstood you. I thought you were under the impression you'd get it Sunday.
    Ya I don't think there's a mail service in the world that works on Sundays. Is there? I almost forgot to type in my promo before I checked out too.

I was able to preorder the Tour with my 20% discount. Since I am new to Blackberry, I was unsure about the Internet package so I ordered Blackberry email and Internet ($23.99), as opposed to unlimited usage.
    Lucky you, mine's $26.99 but I think it's unlimited too. I think that's the BIS and the $40something one is the BES.
    07-11-09 06:04 AM
    i think fed ex ships on sunday. Worked for a companu that used them for that reason. Ship payroll on sunday.

BIS is 15 for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 06:07 AM
    Ya I don't think there's a mail service in the world that works on Sundays. Is there? I almost forgot to type in my promo before I checked out too.
    I didn't forget but I typed it in wrong and it didn't apply lol. Oh well, $9 for overnight shipping is still pretty good.
    07-11-09 06:09 AM
    i think fed ex ships on sunday. Worked for a companu that used them for that reason. Ship payroll on sunday.

BIS is 15 for me

That'd be sweet if they did!

OT sorry for the Double Post but I didn't see your reply before. I would've used multi quote.
    07-11-09 06:14 AM
    Sweet..... Just ordered mine!! "FREEOVERNT" is the free shipping code BTW

More Sweet - - Just reached my 100th post
    07-11-09 06:30 AM
    Just ordered mine as well... I'll be more than happy not to have to deal with sales people in the morning!

Can't wait for TUESDAY! (Assuming they ship ALL PREORDERS on Monday!)
    07-11-09 07:39 AM
    Mine will ship today and ill have monday

07-11-09 07:52 AM
    Just ordered my Tour! W00t! I seriously thought of going into the store and buying one but Id rather get the instant rebate and not have a store rep handle it.
    07-11-09 08:16 AM
    sadly, employees still can't get it...
    07-11-09 08:32 AM
    Nice!!!

Just ordered my Tour at $149.99 + tax after NE2, with free overnight shipping! Be sure to add the promo code FREEOVERNT to get the free overnight, since the default shipping is free 2-day or $8.99 for the overnight.

Oh, also got "Email and Web for BlackBerry" for $23.99/mo after employee discount.
    07-11-09 09:53 AM
    Mine's ordered. Thanks for the update.

Voch
    07-11-09 10:23 AM
    I'm one of those who had to call in the day the tour pre-order went live on the site, but had errors in trying to order. The rep made a note on the account to place a manual order and honor the instant $70 off web pricing. I wasn't convinced that the rep would actually follow through, but I called in today and there is actually an order on my account ready to ship. Can't wait until Tues!
    07-11-09 10:27 AM
    just ordered 2 tours for my account ! finally ....
    07-11-09 10:52 AM
    Do you have the option to bill the account online? I don't have internet access where I am to check. Thanks

07-11-09 11:04 AM
    Do you have the option to bill the account online? I don't have internet access where I am to check. Thanks

it did have that option yes, but i chose to just pay with my debit card.
    07-11-09 11:10 AM
    Sweet, FNALLY! I just preordered my Tour with Free Priority Overnight Shipping. TIGHT! No need to go to the store, and it only cost $99.99 plus sales tax.

Not that I'm complaining, but how did I get NE2 for $99.99 while others are getting it for $149.99? $269.00 - $100 NE2 credit = $169 - $70 instant (mail-in at the store) = $99.99 plus sales tax. I also used the FREEOVERNT code so the total is $105.99 (MD 6% sales tax). How is that coming to $149.99 for others? My corporate discount is on my plan, not on equipment.
    Last edited by Hyperplex; 07-11-09 at 11:42 AM.
    07-11-09 11:18 AM
    Sweet..... Just ordered mine!! "FREEOVERNT" is the free shipping code BTW

More Sweet - - Just reached my 100th post

dang! wish I new that code before I paid the $9 for over night!! oh well I am just happy I am finally in the system and the phone will be on its way soon!
    And I am happy that I don't have to go to the vzw store and hang out with the reps. In my small town they can be a bit frustrating to deal with.

Now I will paitently wait for that shipping email!! ( yeah right! paitently my *$$)!!!!
    07-11-09 11:40 AM
    i was one of the first to pre order & didn't no that it wasn't overnight shipping that came with it... i thought i read somewhere it was overnight for free any way to enter the code now
    07-11-09 11:49 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD