I would like to receive a repeating audible alarm/alert for voice mails. If I am away from my BB and then return I would like to have an audible alarm to alert me that I have a voice mail. I have installed BerryBuzz but audible alarming/alerting is only available for missed calls - not for voice mails.

I also searched the forums and was not able to come up with an exact solution.

Thanks!
    11-19-10 10:17 AM
    I would like to receive a repeating audible alarm/alert for voice mails. If I am away from my BB and then return I would like to have an audible alarm to alert me that I have a voice mail. I have installed BerryBuzz but audible alarming/alerting is only available for missed calls - not for voice mails.

I also searched the forums and was not able to come up with an exact solution.

Thanks!
    Even though you have BerryBuzz and your built in BB notification and presuming if you have OS 5.0 you have your tone set for 3 times to go off in a row but when you get back even though you have not heard this you should still see the Red LED indicating that you had a missed activity.

Besides this as with any notifications in your BB I don't know what else you can do.

If it were your alarm you can snooze that but that is the only thing you can do and you would have to be there to even do that and not be away.
    11-20-10 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD