Has anyone ever heard of the voice-dialing program opening randomly?

It apparently has been happening for a while to me, I just realized it was not my doing as I changed the side key to open my camera, and it still happens.

Im running a .662 hybrid, maybe I ought to update to the new OS...
    12-30-10 06:52 AM
    Well I was going to suggest maybe a convience key was doing it. BTW the right is default to the camera and I think the left one defaults to the voice recorder.
    12-30-10 08:42 AM
    Mine used to do that when I first got it. I haven't noticed it lately.
    12-30-10 01:20 PM
    Mine did this with an old pair of headphones plugged in.

Was a loose connection I think.
    12-31-10 03:14 PM
    Has anyone ever heard of the voice-dialing program opening randomly?

It apparently has been happening for a while to me, I just realized it was not my doing as I changed the side key to open my camera, and it still happens.

Im running a .662 hybrid, maybe I ought to update to the new OS...
    First thing I would do for sure is to load your carriers latest official OS release before anything else.

After that set everything to default and use BBSAK to backup your 3rd party apps and thats all since you dont want to keep anything else.

I tend to write down the important things I have like certain sound settings or ringtones I have set for certain things so I can putthem back once I reload the proper OS.

I believe if you do this you will be ok and find that everything will return to normal. Lastly before you do all this check your side convienence keys just to make sure you did not accidentally switch them and will not have to do what I proposed for no reason because of something simple.

Best of luck
    12-31-10 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD