How can I restore the VVM that came on my tour? I deleted it while trying to get it to work properly. Is there a source I can download it from again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 01:32 PM
    How can I restore the VVM that came on my tour? I deleted it while trying to get it to work properly. Is there a source I can download it from again?

Verizon Media Store
    01-15-10 02:20 PM
    i didn't even think u could delete vvm from the phone...I had to just hide the icon
    01-15-10 06:01 PM
    Thanks but that link is not the app for blackberry. I need to re-install the program because I selected delete from the applications menu. It removed the icon so now I can't reload it. I can still see the application in the application menu but can't do anything with it.
    01-15-10 06:12 PM
    You should be able to reinstall it through the desktop manager I believe. Go to add / remove programs. It should be in there

01-15-10 06:14 PM
    You should be able to reinstall it through the desktop manager I believe. Go to add / remove programs. It should be in there

Tried that too. VVM is not listed as an option.
    01-15-10 06:46 PM
    yea app loader should work. It should recognize that VVM is gone and you should be able to check to re install.
    01-15-10 06:47 PM
    Tried that too. VVM is not listed as an option.
    That's probably because it's missing from the BlackBerry OS install on your PC. You may have to re install the OS on the PC, possibly uninstall then re-install.

Or possibly run the upgrade option here:
    Downloading and installing BlackBerry Handheld Software - Web-based Software Loading (WebSL)
    Last edited by Nelimungous; 01-15-10 at 06:53 PM.
    01-15-10 06:49 PM
    That's probably because it's missing from the BlackBerry OS install on your PC. You may have to re install the OS on the PC, possibly uninstall then re-install.

Or possibly run the upgrade option here:
    Downloading and installing BlackBerry Handheld Software - Web-based Software Loading (WebSL)
    Tried that too, it basically loads the same upgrade program that my desktop does. It gives you the option to stay with .61 or downgrade to .40. If you select options you can select or deselect certain applications, languages, and options but no VVM.
    01-15-10 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD