I tried a search with no luck.

On the device or in desktop manager, how can I view the all the folders on the tour? I can't figure out how (probably a stupid question).

Also, i created a sheet to go file on the tour and want to transfer it to my computer. I see no options in desktop manager how to do it. I am using a trial preium version of sheets to go on the bb.

Thanks for your help!
    02-09-10 12:13 PM
    there are a few ways to view/move files. first is hook your phone to your pc and open desktop manager. click on media. Then click on Media manager. If it is not installed let it install when prompted. That is your media manager and will let you view files on both the phone and the 2 gb sd card installed on your phone. You will se device memory and media card. there is a blackberry directory in both. Just expand them and you will see..

If you want to only view your sd card and have a micro sd card adapter you can just stick that in a usb card reader and plug it in..
    Last edited by dave3825us; 02-09-10 at 12:39 PM.
    02-09-10 12:36 PM
    is there not a easier way to view my folders on the bb other than to take the little tiny card out?

is there not a way to view folder/files via software?
    02-09-10 01:21 PM
    On the device go to Media Player and press the BB button and then select Explore. Then choose the card.

If you select Mass Storage mode under Options Memory you can plug in the usb and see the card as a drive on your computer. Otherwise you need the roxio component of Desktop Manager to see internal memory on your computer.

I tried a search with no luck.

On the device or in desktop manager, how can I view the all the folders on the tour? I can't figure out how (probably a stupid question).

Also, i created a sheet to go file on the tour and want to transfer it to my computer. I see no options in desktop manager how to do it. I am using a trial preium version of sheets to go on the bb.

Thanks for your help!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 01:23 PM
    Thanks F2.
    02-09-10 01:29 PM
    Roxio only displays media files, if you're using windows once you plug your device in it should see it as an external hard drive, click on my computer then usually it comes up as drive F: explore around, on device you can download file scout for free on here and see all the folders you have on your device like its a computer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD