I thought when i first got my tour that when I got an sms I had to go into another app to view my SMS -- now they are appearing in my messages along with everything else. Im not sure I like this, what did I do to do this? Am I just recalling things wrong?
    07-15-09 08:39 PM
    If u don't want them there go to message list > bb key > options > general options > separate messages and sms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 08:47 PM
    You could just hide the sms icon and only have the message one.
    07-15-09 09:24 PM
    If u don't want them there go to message list > bb key > options > general options > separate messages and sms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Do this and you'll have what you want.
    07-15-09 09:36 PM
    My sms texts don't show in the messages folder -- only bbm and missed calls. Oddly enough I don't have the "separate messages and sms" option under general options for messages.
    07-15-09 10:02 PM
    My sms texts don't show in the messages folder -- only bbm and missed calls. Oddly enough I don't have the "separate messages and sms" option under general options for messages.
    yes you do. The option is called: SMS and Email inboxes, and there is a drop down tab with the options separate, combined, or theme controlled.
    07-15-09 10:31 PM
    Genius. Thanks Chuck Q =)
    07-15-09 10:35 PM
    Genius. Thanks Chuck Q =)
    any time

PS i dont even have a tour yet rofl. Glad this OS is the same as the storm so i know wtf im doing lol
    07-15-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD