I am relatively new to Twitter, and I can't figure out for the life of me how to get Twitter to behave on my Blackberry as it does on my computer's browser.

On my computer, I can view tweets by people I follow, and if I click on a specific tweet a drawer opens up where I can read all the replies others posted to that tweet. Can't seem to make that happen on the BB.

How can I view replies to other peoples' tweets on my Blackberry via either Twitter for Blackberry or UberSocial? I can't for the life of me figure out how to make this happen, or even which setting I might need to change.
    02-23-11 08:22 AM
    Really? No one?
    02-23-11 03:57 PM
    check in the menu by hitting the menu button? there should be a setting or tab for showing direct messages and replies.
    03-04-11 05:24 PM
    @robbadobba: Have you figured out how to see the replies others posted to some tweet? I tried to find this feature in twitter for blackberry, ubersocial and seesmic, but without luck.
    06-25-11 12:36 PM
    On Ubersocial, if you go to a user's profile there is a button at the bottom that says "mentions". If you click that it should take you to all tweets mentioning that user.
    06-28-11 11:50 AM
    solution: don't use twitter
    06-29-11 04:11 PM
    Well, since the word "people" is already plural, then why are you putting the apostrophe after the s ("peoples' ")?
    01-11-15 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD