No problems, I just want to rave. I got my first video through MMS last night and as soon as I opened the text, the video started playing, loud and clear!! It is just so cool. I love my Tour
    12-02-09 08:34 AM
    Thats cool that you got your first MMS on your tour I have sent them however I have not gotten any yet through my tour. I just got mine on Monday. I am sooo loving having a keyboard again.
    12-02-09 08:45 AM
    yeah, theres nothing I hate on the Tour.. its the best Blackberry I have had!
    12-02-09 08:48 AM
    yea I am loving it so far I have no complaints. Much better then the original storm I had. I tell you was always hard to type I hated it.
    12-02-09 08:57 AM
    I just tried to send on last night and i did not see the option when i clicked the blackberry button on the video file.....i thought the phone did do it?

Only option i have is send using bluetooth or email....what am i doing wrong?
    12-02-09 09:06 AM
    I just tried to send on last night and i did not see the option when i clicked the blackberry button on the video file.....i thought the phone did do it?
    in order to send a Video through MMS, the video has to be recorded in MMS mode which you can find under options when you open up the Video camra. Otherwise if you dont record a video in MMS mode, you can only send it though email then
    12-02-09 09:08 AM
    in order to send a Video through MMS, the video has to be recorded in MMS mode which you can find under options when you open up the Video camra. Otherwise if you dont record a video in MMS mode, you can only send it though email then
    hmmm, well last night I recorded a brief video of my husband as a reply to my friend's video, and I did not change my setting to MMS Video and I was able to open up a new MMS screen and attach that video (Options - Attach Video) and it went through fine?
    12-02-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD