I have had the Tour for a while and love it. I just had to get a replacement since the "camera issue" could not be fixed.
    My new Tour's vibration is very low, sometimes I dont even notice it when it's in holster. My old Tour vibration intensity was strong.

Anyone got and ideas how to fix the low vibration?

Also this Tour buttons feel different and the trackball feels smaller.

Did they remodel the Tour in anyway?

Thanks...
    03-13-10 09:05 AM
    bump...
    03-13-10 11:09 AM
    I would just say give the phone some time and you're probably not used to it.
    03-13-10 11:20 AM
    There is no cell phone that I know of where you can change the intensity of the vibration. It would be cool if we could though. Kinda like how game controllers have various vibe speeds

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 11:28 AM
    My old Tour def had a totally different Trackball. I got used to the smaller feeling one after a week though... Also, I'm the opposite in regards to the vibration as my old Tour did not vibrate as hard as my newer one... *I'm guessing* they might possibly use diff suppliers for the motor, which is not uncommon...
    03-13-10 11:37 AM
    I think the vibration motor or stuff around it loosens up and the vibration becomes more intense over time. It happened with my 8830 and again with my Tour.
    03-13-10 06:15 PM
    I think the vibration motor or stuff around it loosens up and the vibration becomes more intense over time. It happened with my 8830 and again with my Tour.
    +1 on this. Just have to give it a "break in" period.
    03-13-10 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD