So after having my Tour for a few weeks I had to get the device replaced, and there after I set up my visual voicemail and has not been the same since. Now everytime someone leaves me a voicemail, vvmail will display that I have a voicemail from the correct person, but when I play the message it will be an older one that has since been deleted. In order to troubleshoot the problem I tried - resyncing vvmail, battery pulls, updated the phone, cleared my log, deleted the application and re-installing it, resent the service books and deleted every voicemail I had. It has now gotten to the point where in some instances I am not recieving any vmail's at all (by calling in or vvmail). I just got off the phone with a rep, who made the sugguestion of a hard reset, which I disagreed thinking there is a better way. Does anyone out there have any thoughts or incountered this issue themselves? Please let me know thanks!
    08-27-09 09:28 AM
    I tried Verizon Visual voice mail for 2 days. it has since been removed and canceled and now I use YouMail. I really wanted to use verizons even though it was 2.99 a month but led's would not turn off, it showed calls I would receive that day as received yesterday, and then sometimes the vm would not go through. Since using YouMail all of these problems are gone and I am happy as can be. Best thing is its free although I did pay the 19.99 for one year to get rid of the ads and support it just because it is that good. And since the introduced dropbox now all my GV messages also get sent to YouMail so I have one place to go for all messages.
    08-27-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD