Picked up the Tour (VZW) on Sunday. Like it very much so far. One interesting issue though, and I'm not sure if its a software bug or just the way I have things configured.

I have the alerts set to chirp and flash the LED for missed calls. And I have it set to chirp and flash the LED for visual voicemail messages...

However - when I miss a call, the LED will flash red until the VVM alert message pops up on the screen. This seems to cause the missed call LED flashing to stop. And despite the New Voicemail alert option set to LED on, the LED doesn't flash.

So the net effect is that if I'm not near the phone when I miss a call and get a voice mail, I can't tell I missed a call or have a VM waiting unless I turn the screen on. The LED indicators stop.

Could someone with Verizon VVM on the Tour give this a try and see what happens?

Thanks!
    07-15-09 10:34 AM
    Anyone? (sorry - had to bump up from page 7!)
    07-15-09 05:16 PM
    Since there were no posts, I presume no one else had this issue.

My solution was to disable BerryBuzz and go back to the default options.

I'll try BerryBuzz again sometime. But for now, everything seems to be working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 10:15 PM
    I dont have that problem but I do have a problem where ive checked my visual voicemail and deleted all messages in the inbox. The problem is that the voice mail indicator still says 1 and it will not go away. I have already resynced the email countless times. It is a minor annoyance but still want to know how to fix it.
    07-26-09 02:02 PM
    I dont have that problem but I do have a problem where ive checked my visual voicemail and deleted all messages in the inbox. The problem is that the voice mail indicator still says 1 and it will not go away. I have already resynced the email countless times. It is a minor annoyance but still want to know how to fix it.
    I don't know how to fix it, but in terms of getting rid of the stuck voicemail icon, I found a fix. If you call yourself and leave another voicemail, then delete that VM, the icon disappears.
    07-26-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD