How do I find out that the phone is legit?
    Because when I bought from the store... the sales told me that I can't use the tour with Verizon. He said the phone has been activation with Verizon and he disconnect it.
    Will it be any problem if I'm trying to use it with other network (beside T-Mobile, because Tour doesn't work with T-Mobile) ?

Thank you.
    08-26-09 05:57 PM
    I'm not sure what your question is. The Tour works on Verizon and Sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 06:09 PM
    And once unlocked, the Tour will work with any GSM provider.
    08-26-09 06:11 PM
    If you have an unlocked Tour you can use a T-Mo sim card in it. That is how I checked my Tour to make I had the unlocked version.
    08-26-09 06:11 PM
    The phone is unlocked, but when I insert the T-Mobile sim card, I can text but I can't make calls (No Circuit/Channel Available), but when I insert the AT&T sim card, I can do both.
    08-26-09 06:17 PM
    The phone is unlocked, but when I insert the T-Mobile sim card, I can text but I can't make calls (No Circuit/Channel Available), but when I insert the AT&T sim card, I can do both.
    Are both of the SIM cards active?
    08-26-09 06:20 PM
    yes they both are active.
    08-26-09 06:43 PM
    There's a recent thread on the TMo SIM card issue you're describing. Read through the next few pages.
    08-26-09 09:21 PM
    if its a verizon tour try going to options>mobile network then go to network technology and change it from 1xev to gsm and try that
    08-26-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD