a lil late for early adopters tho. you think they will give a rebate for those who went ahead and bought tour instead of swapping it out with storm?
    07-19-09 09:02 PM
    This is too bad. Verizon shouldn't reward people like this. Just remember your Storm doesn't work because you don't know how to use it. How do you destroy 3 Storms in 3 months?
    Amen. People need to realize that there's a different between "broken" and "I don't like it as much as I thought I would".
    07-19-09 09:02 PM
    I really don't appreciate the implication here. Mine was actually broken. Two of them stopped clicking totally, as in, i could not call any one, and one, the sensor broke so that the screen when it tried to dim, would flicker constantly like a bad florescent light bulb. That deserves action, it is not me not being happy with a phone. So please dont imply that people are necessarily just trying to get a free bee here.
    07-19-09 09:06 PM
    as of monday the 20th? or the past 13th? my storm screen's light goes out and if i can swap it out then great. so many replacements..
    07-19-09 09:40 PM
    Just remember your Storm doesn't work because you don't know how to use it. How do you destroy 3 Storms in 3 months?
    Riiiight. The lack of ram, need to reset it every night, and keyboard lag have nothing to do with it. And it has nothing to do w/ destroying the equipment, just bum luck.

Storm #1 replaced due to faulty speaker.
    Storm #2 replaced due to faulty vol up button.
    Storm #3 replaced due to unresponsive Surepress.

After replacement # 2, the manager/CS agent/supervisor told me they would put me into a device that suits my needs. The fact that #3 wouldn't work out of the box was pure comedy. They understood and admitted to the problems w/ the Storm. Given that information and the Tour right around the corner, I went for the Tour. Who wouldn't?
    07-19-09 09:49 PM
    I did the same - after getting my 3rd storm and calling to activiate it and seeing the missing pixels on the screen, while on the phone with the VZW rep, the agreed to get me a Tour - this was the week before the Tour launched - so I had them re-activate storm #2 and waited till the launch and received my Tour 2 days after and LOVE IT.
    07-20-09 10:07 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD