The Verizon in Thomasville, GA normally doesn't open until 12:00 on Sunday. They aren't opening earlier than normal are they? I'm not camping out because I'm probably 1 of 5 people in Thomasville that have even heard of the tour. I will show up when they open though. My Pearl is about finished, gotta have this phone.
    07-11-09 11:09 PM
    The Verizon in Thomasville, GA normally doesn't open until 12:00 on Sunday. They aren't opening earlier than normal are they? I'm not camping out because I'm probably 1 of 5 people in Thomasville that have even heard of the tour. I will show up when they open though. My Pearl is about finished, gotta have this phone.
    May want to check. Many are opening early, but not due to the Tour release. I believe it is due to the Alltel/Verizon thing. My new Verizon store which just transitioned from Alltel today, will be opening at 8am.
    07-11-09 11:10 PM
    May want to check. Many are opening early, but not due to the Tour release. I believe it is due to the Alltel/Verizon thing. My new Verizon store which just transitioned from Alltel today, will be opening at 8am.
    Yea. Same thing here. All the Alltel converted stores will be opening at 8 AM.
    07-11-09 11:13 PM
    The VZW store in my area (Boston) is not opening early.
    07-11-09 11:21 PM
    Thanks for the heads up
    07-11-09 11:46 PM
    I work in a CO store, and no we are not opening any earlier than our normal sunday hours. (10AM) Reason is we spend an hour to two hours later after closing on big device introductions to prepare the store for the large volume in traffic and make sure we have demo devices up and running.
    07-11-09 11:58 PM
    Mine is closed on Sunday a bummer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 12:12 AM
    My local VZW corporate store is opening at 8 am when it usually opens at noon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD