Everyone on crackberry sems to be confused about the release of the BB Tour...I can't give an exact date but I can say it will be out before BEFORE Aug 1...On the new rebate form the BB Tour is listed as having a $70 MIR and Verizon wouldn't waste ink in putting it on the rebate form to just not release it...so if this helps it WILL be out before Aug 1 despite what people are saying.
    Welcome to CB. And to be honest, this post REALLY doesnt help heh. Thats like me saying it will be out for SURE before the end of this year. Its garenteed to be out within that timeframe. As from the looks of things, its garenteed to be out before August 1st. So In reality, we all did see the MIR Form that was posted on CB. Sorry to come off like that, and I didnt mean it in an offensive way.
    06-25-09 04:04 PM
    From experience I can tell you Verizon Wireless does not announce the release dates to employees until the week of the launch. They do this to keep confidential information confidential. In addition, the employees who test the devices can change launch dates if the device is not prepared to launch.

Just be patient, the release will be soon and as exciting as the Storm launch.
    06-25-09 04:22 PM
    Let's all take a look at what Vzn is doing. They're having a huge sale on all their BB devices which ends today. Kind of a fire sale to get rid of some inventory before the new BB's come out. I was told Sept. release date for the Tour (hope that date is way off). Can't wait that long but may have to "pump my brakes" because I call Vzn, Bestbuy, anyone that sells BBs every couple of days hoping someone tells me a def. date. I've been on a Pearl 8130 for 2 yrs. now and want to take a "TOUR"!
    06-25-09 04:23 PM
    there are trainings in the vzw logs for the tour one os training and then mostly a few sales trainings for sales reps so sit tight and believe in cx and kevin they know what they doin
    06-25-09 05:44 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD