Hello all, anyone been getting problems sending MMS' to anyone ? (pictures)
    08-20-09 11:47 PM
    Just got 3 MMS messages not more than 2 minutes ago, and sent 2 as well.

No probs.
    08-20-09 11:48 PM
    hmm,, any ideas on how to resolve that problem? i wasnt having problems 3 days ago.
    08-20-09 11:51 PM
    check Options -> MMS

Reception: always
    Automatic: Home Only (always is default, but this is personal preference)

Check that message filtering is off - it may be getting caught there.
    08-20-09 11:53 PM
    hm, will check it in a minute, doing a backup of my phone, seems to be stuck on the MMS messages part of the backup
    08-20-09 11:55 PM
    I don't have a problem with sending and receiving, its if sound/music is attached to the incoming MMS... this I can't get to play unless I save the MMS.. Anyone else experiencing this?!
    08-21-09 01:48 PM
    Xgptrife: I'm also having the same issues with receiving MMS, but I can send out just fine. I have been through (what seems like) everyone that works for Verizon, and nothing has been resolved. They are sending me a new Tour to see if that is the issue, but i think it's just something they have blocked somewhere (or disabled). Let me know if you ever find a resolution to it...
    09-02-09 12:15 PM
    Odd, I've had zero problems with MMS. That is probably the one feature of the Tour that has NOT given me problems.
    09-02-09 12:29 PM
    I had the same issue with my 8330. Dealt with it until I got my Tour. Still no MMS.

Talked to VZW support and finally figured it out.

First, check Options>Security Options>Firewall and make sure nothing is blocked.

Next, and this is what fixed mine, Options>Advanced Options>Browser Push. Make sure Enable Push, Enable MDS Push, and Enable WAP Push are checked. At the very bottom below all the drop down options, also make sure Allow WAP Push Applications is checked.

Somehow I disabled this on my 8330. I think I remember trying to stop a push weather app or something. Anyhow, I changed those settings not knowing what they were. Well, I never put 2 and 2 together to figure it was disabling my MMS!

When I used the switch device wizard to use my Tour, it took those settings with it!

Hope this helps!
    09-02-09 02:09 PM
    Mine has been working really well lately; normally it takes a bit for my pics to send and receive, but lately; they go through as fast as normal texts.
    09-02-09 03:43 PM
    Can someone help me with sending mms I want to beable to add test, pictures and sound!

Thank you please....help....

Terri
    11-12-09 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD