I am on the look-out to find a Verizon Blackberry Tour 9630 battery door.

Does anyone know where I can buy/get a Verizon Tour Battery Door?

Comment below,
    Thanks!
    Last edited by myblackberry16; 05-30-10 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Change a word. Didn't have proper grammer
    05-30-10 01:20 AM
    Go to your Verizon dealer and ask for one. I have read on here that they sometimes give them to you or you can purchase one. Or look on ebay.
    05-30-10 05:47 AM
    05-30-10 07:11 AM
    Best Buy often carries them, also. About $5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-10 07:15 AM
    Go to your Verizon dealer and ask for one. I have read on here that they sometimes give them to you or you can purchase one. Or look on ebay.
    I don't have Verizon.
    And I have tried going to 2 Verizon stores, and they told me "We don't sell Battery doors here, try to buy them from BlackBerry.com

Best Buy often carries them, also. About $5.

Yeah, but not the Verizon Blackberry Tour 9630 battery door.

First link, I found a battery door.

Second link, that is not the Verizon Blackberry 9630 battery door.
    Last edited by myblackberry16; 05-30-10 at 03:14 PM.
    05-30-10 03:06 PM
    I guess that we are all wrong.

I called our local corp. Verizon store, and they have them in and will swap if you are having a problem. I looked at both links from Motorcycle Mama and found them. They are also on blackberry.com. Checked out Best Buy like Berger King said, but they are out of stock.

Maybe we have no idea what you are looking for. We all gave you advice on a new battery door cover. I am sorry, I was just trying to help you. Good luck.
    05-30-10 04:03 PM
    try cnn.cn
    05-30-10 07:57 PM
    I got one off eBay
    05-31-10 12:39 PM
    I know exactly what you are wanting, and I have had no luck getting it either. The Verizon BlackBerry Tour 9630 has a rubberized battery cover. The Sprint version, which is widely available, is a slick, non-rubberized cover. The Sprint version looks just as good as the Verizon version, and it probably has a better fit on the phone, but the Verizon version is easier to maintain a good grip on the phone, with less likelihood of dropping it. I also went to my local Verizon store, and they said "we will not sell, nor give away, the battery cover". I visited several Best Buys and found one that carried only the Sprint version. CrackBerry also carries the Sprint verison. I finally gave up and decided that the Sprint version must be better and I'd better stick with what I have.
    05-31-10 03:32 PM
    I got mine off of ebay. Cost me around $8 shipped.
    05-31-10 04:02 PM
    Just get the Sprint version and buy a silicone condom. It's how I get more grip.
    05-31-10 07:05 PM
    I guess that we are all wrong.

I called our local corp. Verizon store, and they have them in and will swap if you are having a problem. I looked at both links from Motorcycle Mama and found them. They are also on blackberry.com. Checked out Best Buy like Berger King said, but they are out of stock.

Maybe we have no idea what you are looking for. We all gave you advice on a new battery door cover. I am sorry, I was just trying to help you. Good luck.
    BestBuy doesn't have them any more.
    Called today.

try cnn.cn
    Yeah, I thought of that, Going to do that now.

I got one off eBay
    How much you pay for it?

I know exactly what you are wanting, and I have had no luck getting it either. The Verizon BlackBerry Tour 9630 has a rubberized battery cover. The Sprint version, which is widely available, is a slick, non-rubberized cover. The Sprint version looks just as good as the Verizon version, and it probably has a better fit on the phone, but the Verizon version is easier to maintain a good grip on the phone, with less likelihood of dropping it. I also went to my local Verizon store, and they said "we will not sell, nor give away, the battery cover". I visited several Best Buys and found one that carried only the Sprint version. CrackBerry also carries the Sprint verison. I finally gave up and decided that the Sprint version must be better and I'd better stick with what I have.
    Haven't seen the Sprint version yet.

I got mine off of ebay. Cost me around $8 shipped.
    Dang, You got the Verizon Battery door for 9630 for $8?
    Does this person have any more $8 Battery doors for the 9630?

Just get the Sprint version and buy a silicone condom. It's how I get more grip.
    Haven't seen the Sprint's verison yet.
    Is there a way you can upload of what the battery door looks like on your 9630 ?
    Last edited by myblackberry16; 06-01-10 at 12:11 AM.
    06-01-10 12:04 AM
    I have the stock Verizon Tour door. I thought you were looking for Sprint ones sorry.

06-01-10 12:01 PM
    I have the stock Verizon Tour door. I thought you were looking for Sprint ones sorry.

Nah, I was looking for the Verizon's battery door.
    I haven't seen the Blackberry Tour Sprint Battery Door yet.
    06-01-10 01:59 PM
    I am on the look-out to find a Verizon Blackberry Tour 9630 battery door.

Does anyone know where I can buy/get a Verizon Tour Battery Door?

Comment below,
    Thanks!

Ebay Ebay Ebay...

That's

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    06-01-10 02:20 PM
    What was the site that would let you design your own? I forget the name of it... maybe it will come to me later.

Bill
    06-01-10 03:20 PM
    Dang, You got the Verizon Battery door for 9630 for $8? Does this person have any more $8 Battery doors for the 9630?
    Here's the link: NEW OEM Blackberry Tour 9630 Back Cover Battery Door - eBay (item 300431964987 end time Jun-26-10 19:40:03 PDT)
    06-01-10 10:27 PM
    Find out how much it would cost me to ship you one from 12839 NY and ill send it to you for the shipping cost. I have about 10 of these things from getting my phone replaced so many times

Hope this helps
    06-01-10 11:04 PM
    What was the site that would let you design your own? I forget the name of it... maybe it will come to me later.

Bill
    Thinking of Coeveroo?
    06-02-10 02:45 AM
    Find out how much it would cost me to ship you one from 12839 NY and ill send it to you for the shipping cost. I have about 10 of these things from getting my phone replaced so many times

Hope this helps
    Sweet! Alright. Be right back.
    You going to ship it FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, ?

I went to USPS and calculated a shipment from 12839 to 24015 . $4.90 for shipping in a FLAT RATE Envelope.

Postage Price Calculator
    Last edited by myblackberry16; 06-02-10 at 02:51 AM.
    06-02-10 02:48 AM
    i Got one for you
    06-02-10 06:51 AM
    All of the verizon tours I've had never had the verizon branding on it...but ebay is the way to go

06-02-10 07:53 AM
    i Got one for you
    Post details please.
    06-06-10 12:06 AM
    Thinking of Coeveroo?

I got one from coveroo and it's better than the stock one.... you can customize it however you want.. you can't beat that.
    06-06-10 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD