Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. myblackberry16's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    58 Posts
    PIN
    Ask for it.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Verizon Battery Door for Tour 9630!?

    I am on the look-out to find a Verizon Blackberry Tour 9630 battery door.

    Does anyone know where I can buy/get a Verizon Tour Battery Door?

    Comment below,
    Thanks!
    Last edited by myblackberry16; 05-30-2010 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Change a word. Didn't have proper grammer
    nTelos - The Power of "n"

    nTelos Blackberry User
    Add me if you have nTelos
  2. McNibbler's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    PIN
    K-the best color ever!
    #2  

    Default

    Go to your Verizon dealer and ask for one. I have read on here that they sometimes give them to you or you can purchase one. Or look on ebay.
  3. BergerKing's Avatar

    Posts
    30,957 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,220 Global Posts
    PIN
    By request.
    #4  

    Default

    Best Buy often carries them, also. About $5.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  4. myblackberry16's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    58 Posts
    PIN
    Ask for it.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McNibbler View Post
    Go to your Verizon dealer and ask for one. I have read on here that they sometimes give them to you or you can purchase one. Or look on ebay.
    I don't have Verizon.
    And I have tried going to 2 Verizon stores, and they told me "We don't sell Battery doors here, try to buy them from BlackBerry.com

    Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    Best Buy often carries them, also. About $5.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, but not the Verizon Blackberry Tour 9630 battery door.


    First link, I found a battery door.

    Second link, that is not the Verizon Blackberry 9630 battery door.
    Last edited by myblackberry16; 05-30-2010 at 04:14 PM.
    nTelos - The Power of "n"

    nTelos Blackberry User
    Add me if you have nTelos
  5. McNibbler's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    PIN
    K-the best color ever!
    #6  

    Default

    I guess that we are all wrong.

    I called our local corp. Verizon store, and they have them in and will swap if you are having a problem. I looked at both links from Motorcycle Mama and found them. They are also on blackberry.com. Checked out Best Buy like Berger King said, but they are out of stock.

    Maybe we have no idea what you are looking for. We all gave you advice on a new battery door cover. I am sorry, I was just trying to help you. Good luck.
  6. Pastafarian81's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    55 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    try cnn.cn
  7. CaliCat's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    I got one off eBay
  8. IndePanda's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    113 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    I know exactly what you are wanting, and I have had no luck getting it either. The Verizon BlackBerry Tour 9630 has a rubberized battery cover. The Sprint version, which is widely available, is a slick, non-rubberized cover. The Sprint version looks just as good as the Verizon version, and it probably has a better fit on the phone, but the Verizon version is easier to maintain a good grip on the phone, with less likelihood of dropping it. I also went to my local Verizon store, and they said "we will not sell, nor give away, the battery cover". I visited several Best Buys and found one that carried only the Sprint version. CrackBerry also carries the Sprint verison. I finally gave up and decided that the Sprint version must be better and I'd better stick with what I have.
    My BB Model: BlackBerry Tour 9630
  9. Moe2005's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    156 Posts
    Global Posts
    199 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default

    I got mine off of ebay. Cost me around $8 shipped.
  10. MrObvious's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,822 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,846 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Just get the Sprint version and buy a silicone condom. It's how I get more grip.
  11. myblackberry16's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    58 Posts
    PIN
    Ask for it.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McNibbler View Post
    I guess that we are all wrong.

    I called our local corp. Verizon store, and they have them in and will swap if you are having a problem. I looked at both links from Motorcycle Mama and found them. They are also on blackberry.com. Checked out Best Buy like Berger King said, but they are out of stock.

    Maybe we have no idea what you are looking for. We all gave you advice on a new battery door cover. I am sorry, I was just trying to help you. Good luck.
    BestBuy doesn't have them any more.
    Called today.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pastafarian81 View Post
    try cnn.cn
    Yeah, I thought of that, Going to do that now.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliCat View Post
    I got one off eBay
    How much you pay for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndePanda View Post
    I know exactly what you are wanting, and I have had no luck getting it either. The Verizon BlackBerry Tour 9630 has a rubberized battery cover. The Sprint version, which is widely available, is a slick, non-rubberized cover. The Sprint version looks just as good as the Verizon version, and it probably has a better fit on the phone, but the Verizon version is easier to maintain a good grip on the phone, with less likelihood of dropping it. I also went to my local Verizon store, and they said "we will not sell, nor give away, the battery cover". I visited several Best Buys and found one that carried only the Sprint version. CrackBerry also carries the Sprint verison. I finally gave up and decided that the Sprint version must be better and I'd better stick with what I have.
    Haven't seen the Sprint version yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe2005 View Post
    I got mine off of ebay. Cost me around $8 shipped.
    Dang, You got the Verizon Battery door for 9630 for $8?
    Does this person have any more $8 Battery doors for the 9630?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterObvious View Post
    Just get the Sprint version and buy a silicone condom. It's how I get more grip.
    Haven't seen the Sprint's verison yet.
    Is there a way you can upload of what the battery door looks like on your 9630 ?
    Last edited by myblackberry16; 06-01-2010 at 01:11 AM.
    nTelos - The Power of "n"

    nTelos Blackberry User
    Add me if you have nTelos
  12. MrObvious's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,822 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,846 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    I have the stock Verizon Tour door. I thought you were looking for Sprint ones sorry.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  13. myblackberry16's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    58 Posts
    PIN
    Ask for it.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterObvious View Post
    I have the stock Verizon Tour door. I thought you were looking for Sprint ones sorry.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Nah, I was looking for the Verizon's battery door.
    I haven't seen the Blackberry Tour Sprint Battery Door yet.
    nTelos - The Power of "n"

    nTelos Blackberry User
    Add me if you have nTelos
  14. kendive's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myblackberry16 View Post
    I am on the look-out to find a Verizon Blackberry Tour 9630 battery door.

    Does anyone know where I can buy/get a Verizon Tour Battery Door?

    Comment below,
    Thanks!

    Ebay Ebay Ebay...

    That's

    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    BB Tour, BB Storm, BB Curve - all Verizon
  15. Speczorz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    304 Posts
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    #16  

    Default

    What was the site that would let you design your own? I forget the name of it... maybe it will come to me later.

    Bill
  16. Moe2005's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    156 Posts
    Global Posts
    199 Global Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myblackberry16 View Post
    Dang, You got the Verizon Battery door for 9630 for $8? Does this person have any more $8 Battery doors for the 9630?
    Here's the link: NEW OEM Blackberry Tour 9630 Back Cover Battery Door - eBay (item 300431964987 end time Jun-26-10 19:40:03 PDT)
  17. Rickbubello's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    213 Posts
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Find out how much it would cost me to ship you one from 12839 NY and ill send it to you for the shipping cost. I have about 10 of these things from getting my phone replaced so many times

    Hope this helps
    PIN: 30FE0D4A

    "The One and ONLY living Dr. Evil.."
    Rickbubello@gmail.com
  18. myblackberry16's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    58 Posts
    PIN
    Ask for it.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speczorz View Post
    What was the site that would let you design your own? I forget the name of it... maybe it will come to me later.

    Bill
    Thinking of Coeveroo?
    nTelos - The Power of "n"

    nTelos Blackberry User
    Add me if you have nTelos
  19. myblackberry16's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    58 Posts
    PIN
    Ask for it.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rickbubello View Post
    Find out how much it would cost me to ship you one from 12839 NY and ill send it to you for the shipping cost. I have about 10 of these things from getting my phone replaced so many times

    Hope this helps
    Sweet! Alright. Be right back.
    You going to ship it FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, ?

    I went to USPS and calculated a shipment from 12839 to 24015 . $4.90 for shipping in a FLAT RATE Envelope.

    Postage Price Calculator
    Last edited by myblackberry16; 06-02-2010 at 03:51 AM.
    nTelos - The Power of "n"

    nTelos Blackberry User
    Add me if you have nTelos
  20. kingstonblock1's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    #21  

    Default

    i Got one for you
  21. Kimo91's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    419 Posts
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    PIN
    A COLADA
    #22  

    Default

    All of the verizon tours I've had never had the verizon branding on it...but ebay is the way to go

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  22. myblackberry16's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    58 Posts
    PIN
    Ask for it.
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingstonblock1 View Post
    i Got one for you
    Post details please.
    nTelos - The Power of "n"

    nTelos Blackberry User
    Add me if you have nTelos
  23. JB83's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myblackberry16 View Post
    Thinking of Coeveroo?

    I got one from coveroo and it's better than the stock one.... you can customize it however you want.. you can't beat that.

Posting Permissions