Hello guys! im From Buenos Aires Argentina and i get my first BB - a tour 9630 - and all perfect by now - but the only thing is that on the top of the screen says: ACTIVATION REQUIRED
    How i can activate my cellphone? the seller where i buy it write "unlocked worldwide".
    Im new here and i dont know if this is the correct topic, sorry if is not.
    BB is from VERIZON.

Can someone please help me? i have no idea of what to do here.

Thanks.
    09-08-12 09:17 AM
    Hola, te escribo en espa�ol porque como eres de Argentina no creo que te importe, lol

Lo mejor que puedes hacer es ir con la persona que te vendi� el BlackBerry y exigirle que te lo desbloque� o que te regrese el dinero. Lo m�s probable es que no haya "liberado" el cel antes de vendertelo, o puede ser otra cosa, sea cual sea es resposabilidad del vendedor.

Saludos!
    09-08-12 09:34 AM
    Hahaha no me importa!!! gracias.
    Mira - pasa que lo compre en ebay - el celu solo tiene en la parte sup de la pantalla ACTIVATION REQUIRED - pero de igual manera, llamo por tel, mando textos.
    O estara liberado ya?
    No dice "CLARO" en la parte superior - y donde esta la antenita dice EDGE o a veces GSM y tiene se�al.
    09-08-12 10:03 AM
    Hello - SO finally i check following more than 10 pages online how to know if it was unlocked, and YES it was - and then how to remove the ACTIVATION REQUIRED - and now it works, my company name its there now.

But now - besides of this, i cant upload any browser, or whatsapp / skype or anything.... why?
    I call my company and i switch to my BASIC PLAN to MULTIMEDIA PLAN - i hope that allows me to install things.

And a question, how to use the BB Messenger? my company needs to give me something? some plan?

Thanks again.
    09-09-12 07:19 AM
    Hello - SO finally i check following more than 10 pages online how to know if it was unlocked, and YES it was - and then how to remove the ACTIVATION REQUIRED - and now it works, my company name its there now.

But now - besides of this, i cant upload any browser, or whatsapp / skype or anything.... why?
    I call my company and i switch to my BASIC PLAN to MULTIMEDIA PLAN - i hope that allows me to install things.

And a question, how to use the BB Messenger? my company needs to give me something? some plan?

Thanks again.
    Si para usar el BBM tenes que tener un plan si queres mandame tu PIN haber si funciona
    09-10-12 06:31 AM
    Si para usar el BBM tenes que tener un plan si queres mandame tu PIN haber si funciona
    Hola - mira - cambie el plan hace unos dias a un plan BB directamente en claro. Ayer me di la sorpresa de que si funciona BB messenger pero es IMPOSIBLE bajas WHATSAPP y tengo el SO 5.0 instalado... cuando corro whatsapp me dice que "WhatsApp cannot function without all of required permissions."
    Entonces leyendo encontre que puedo ir a Options > Applications y Edit Permissions y puse ALLOW a todo - y aun peor, me tira otro error: "Uncaught exception: java.lang.Error"
    09-14-12 07:03 AM
    Someone knows what it means:
    1. "WhatsApp cannot function without all of required permissions."
    And when i allow all permissions i have:
    2. Error meesage: "Uncaught exception: java.lang.Error"

Only in whatsapp - BB messenger works fine...
    09-14-12 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD