Sorry guys, not sure where to look for this one if it's already been answered but...

I read somewhere on here that Verizon would let you upgrade to Tour if you were within 6 months of the end of your contract. (Maybe assuming it's a 2-year?)

Anyways, a couple posts after that one, I read that the promotion had ended. But how could that be considering the Tour came out yesterday?

Any word on upgrading from a 2-year contract that has not yet ended?
    07-13-09 12:52 PM
    Sorry guys, not sure where to look for this one if it's already been answered but...

I read somewhere on here that Verizon would let you upgrade to Tour if you were within 6 months of the end of your contract. (Maybe assuming it's a 2-year?)

Anyways, a couple posts after that one, I read that the promotion had ended. But how could that be considering the Tour came out yesterday?

Any word on upgrading from a 2-year contract that has not yet ended?
    if you're in the western US it ended on 7/12

why did it end? because it had been running since the beginning of june.
    07-13-09 12:54 PM
    Oh, I wasn't aware.

Just to clarify, I'm in the Eastern U.S.

Did the promotion end for us aswell, or did we never get it at all?
    07-13-09 02:26 PM
    if you are at 18 months on a 24 month plan, you can get an early upgrade (not NE2) on a primary line... can't you?
    07-13-09 02:34 PM
    why don't you just call CS and ask them what they can do for you? they said they couldn't do anything for me, to which i said so if i have to pay full retail, it'd be cheaper for me to pay the etf and go to sprint. that changed their mind mighty quickly, i even ended up getting BOGO on my two lines!
    07-13-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD