One thing I missed from my voyager when I went to blackberry was the vast tv show episodes.
    I love the fact that I can watch movies on my tour but weekly shows without downloading would be great.
    I just went to tour from storm and I read that they just got it.
    08-22-09 06:48 PM
    THere is no official released info on this matter. I would tend speculate that it would. When no idea.
    08-22-09 06:50 PM
    i saw that it was coming for the storm or out or whatever but i would hope that we will see it on the 9630 soon that would be great i would like to watch sports when i can
    08-22-09 06:56 PM
    It has taken 8 months for it to come to the Storm I would assume that it will take the same amount of time for it to be ready for the Tour. I cannot see that much of a difference between the way fixes are occuring for the Tour than how they occured for the Storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 07:26 PM
    I would luke to bump this
    12-15-09 10:35 PM
    Yeah same here, I liked having vcast on my last phone too (also the voyager), would like to see it come to blackberry for sure.
    12-16-09 03:01 AM
    I had the voyager (which I loved) but I was never a fan of the vcast!
    12-16-09 09:55 AM
    Agreed. i really enjoyed watching full episodes, without commercials on my enV back in the day. VCast was well organized and the video quality was good.

i tried VuiVision but they've shut down afaik, and i hated the commercials.

i can watch short video clips on m.cbs.com but the video quality is poor...and i can't seem to find full episodes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD