Hello All,

I'm a new Blackberry user and I'm starting to wonder what all the fuss was about. It seems like you all have to make a lot of sacrifices in order to enjoy the device.

I've encountered some basic functionality flaws that seem so easy to fix yet are maddening to an end user. And after doing a search for an answer, I can see this one has been around for a while, yet no one has found a fix for it.

All I want is some variable choices for Snooze on reminders. Outlook does it. I synch with Outlook. I'm not sure why it continues to be an issue with Blackberry.

I know you can set the snooze default to as much as 30 minutes, but why can't they just include a pulldown in the snooze section with multiple times?

Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

Thanx!

Shawn
    07-16-09 10:08 AM
    07-16-09 10:10 AM
    Thanx,

But even that only allows you to set "snoozes" for up to an hour. That's more of an alarm clock snooze function and not a reminder one where I'd like the same functionality as Outlook. You can snooze in the same increments that you have for setting up the original alert. From 5 minutes before the event up to a 2 weeks.
    07-16-09 10:58 AM
    Thanx,

But even that only allows you to set "snoozes" for up to an hour. That's more of an alarm clock snooze function and not a reminder one where I'd like the same functionality as Outlook. You can snooze in the same increments that you have for setting up the original alert. From 5 minutes before the event up to a 2 weeks.
    Agreed - and IMHO, this should be part of the OS. Like you, I also find it hard to believe how such a simple feature can be overlooked and how we dont see too many mentions of it either!
    01-25-10 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD