Can I use my visa rebate (I got for purchasing another phone when I added a line) as part as my payment for my new tour? If so, will I have to call CS to do it this way or will I be able to do it online? since I'd be esscentually using 2 visa card numbers.
    07-06-09 02:10 PM
    I'm sure you can.. it's basicall ya visa gift card right?
    07-06-09 02:20 PM
    it should allow you to.
    but if you need a charger etc, just wait until you get the email with the 15-30% off then use it.....
    07-06-09 02:21 PM
    don't see why they would disallow it considering its a visa card. I plan on using mine to get the 8900 from at&t since they didn't have any in the store when i got my service turned and i wasn't about to wait to change over from tmo when i had to go out of town a few days later.
    07-06-09 02:23 PM
    I got my rebate visa today and they gave me the option to transfer the balance on the card ($50) to my bank account. which only takes a few days to complete the transfer, which is plenty of time for MY EXCITING PURCHASE on the 12th
    07-06-09 10:08 PM
    it should allow you to.
    but if you need a charger etc, just wait until you get the email with the 15-30% off then use it.....
    what email??
    07-06-09 10:09 PM
    I just got word that my rebate is in the mail, and noticed it was a VISA card. WTF? I'm glad to see divacheri's post that it can be transfered to my bank account.
    07-21-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD