I have a unlocked BB TOUR with all the ATT service books downloaded from berryology.com and I followed all the instructions, I got everything to work except for sending and receiving MMS. Can anyone help me with this issue?
    12-04-09 02:07 PM
    MMS usually uses the data band for transmission. I had the exact same problem using an unlocked T-Mobile SideKick on AT&T's network. The MMS crossover is usually not compatible...Sorry
    12-04-09 02:11 PM
    then why have other ppl had there mms working on ATT with there tour?
    12-04-09 02:31 PM
    I'm sorry but I can't answer that. My experience with AT&T's MMS service on other devices has not been positive but perhaps someone here will be able to assist you.

I thought that the service books had to do with Blackberry PIN & BIS registration on the carrier's network & MMS has to be configured for the data/PCS bands but I could be wrong.

Sorry I'm not much help...good luck!
    12-04-09 02:35 PM
    Same problem with me on T-mobile. I called just about every department I can think of and they told me I need BIS (my mom won't let me get it I'm still 15) and just to see if this was true I switched my sim with a friend's (he has BIS) and it worked perfectly. So I'm pretty sure it's the same with AT&T you need BIS :/

Edit: BTW if you searched you wouldn't have needed to pay for berryology's service books you could've used free one's here hxxp://forums.crackberry.com/f135/howto-get-all-features-browser-mms-working-t-w-unlocked-storm-95xx-107154 I know it says storm but it still worked for me and many others
    Last edited by plosquad3600; 12-04-09 at 07:01 PM.
    12-04-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD