Hope I'm not asking something that's already been answered, but I searched all the forums and couldn't find anything. I was out-of-state recently and found two unknown icons on my phone while I was gone. I thought maybe one of them indicated roaming, but that's just a guess and I don't know what the other is at all. Across the top of the screen, in order, are a) the usual number of messages beside the envelope, which I recognize; b) a number 1 beside a white circle that looks as if there's a white arrow penetrating it from the top right with a red something-or-other (can't really tell, it's so small); and c) another number 1 beside something that looks a little like the video camera icon (circle, line, circle -- connected at the bottom -- o_o sort of). I've no idea what the latter two are, so I don't know how to get rid of them. Help?
    01-01-10 05:15 PM
    The first one is an app update which you can find in either your message box or you app world my world area. The second one is a voice mail icon indicating you have one new voice mail. To get rid of them check your message box and open the messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 05:24 PM
    Cha-ching! And you figured it out despite my less-than-helpful descriptions. Dunno why I hadn't noticed the voice-mail icon before, but I obviously didn't -- and I just started downloading apps a few days ago. Appreciate the help. Thanks!
    01-01-10 10:21 PM
    Hey I just got a new bb. The fist one had a yellow paper icon with a small cell phone in the corner. Now I can't find it on my new one. How do I get that back? It was for all of my messages.
    01-01-10 10:22 PM
    Usually if you have an icon that represents a notification, you can go into your messages folder and the notification will be in there..
    01-01-10 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD