I'm hoping someone out here will be able to help me. Somehow or another the complete picture folder on my memory card has become hidden and I can not unhide it! I go to the "files" application and get to my memory card location, click the BB button, show hidden and there my picture files is. When I highlight it, click the BB button and go to properties to unhide it, the hidden with the "check" is a dull gray meaning I can not unhide the file. I have tried unhiding the file with my sync cable on my laptop...can't locate the file. Pull memory card...no luck. Battery pulled...no luck. There has got to be a way to unhide the folder. Can someone please lead me in the right direction????? 9630 Tour running .591 on VZW
    05-28-10 03:55 PM
    I just hid one of my icons, and restored it. All I did was hit the function button to access the drop down menu, and uncheck "hide", with the "show all" option still checked-hope this works for you-it should.
    05-28-10 05:25 PM
    I just hid one of my icons, and restored it. All I did was hit the function button to access the drop down menu, and uncheck "hide", with the "show all" option still checked-hope this works for you-it should.
    Unforunately, it doesn't. I have tried that and if I check "Show Hidden" then go to the properties of the hidden "Pictures" folder, where it's check "hidden" in the properties, it will not let me uncheck it....almost like it has an administrative lock on it or something like that. Never had this happen before and it will not let me unhide the folder. Grrrr!! Anyone else have any ideas?
    05-29-10 06:45 AM
    Try going to your media icon. Highlight the pictures icon and hit the blackberry button and select explore. Then once you get to that screen Hit the blackberry button and select "show hidden" and see if you can find it and highlight it and unhide it that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 09:25 AM
    Um , go to Options> Theme . press blackberry icon button. press Restore Default Settings.

This puts the folders back in place like the way it came as a brand new phone.
    05-30-10 01:10 AM
    Neither one of those options worked for me. I also cannot uncheck the hide box, and resetting to default didn't work either.
    12-05-10 01:14 PM
    Files Icon
    File Folders
    Media Card (or Device Memory)
    BlackBerry
    Pictures (Or wherever your hidden folder is)
    Menu
    Show Hidden
    Highlight Folder
    Menu
    Properties
    Uncheck Hidden

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD