the title I copied the wrong error below is the correct error
    Little help here. I got this message for the second time on reboot
    Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry.getOrWaitFot (Ox1f32dedd8cdd9a28) owner died Thread [Thread-- 384704512,5]

Sounds like i need to reinstall OS or is it a specific program error?
    Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by jfsalewicz; 08-16-09 at 07:27 AM.
    08-16-09 07:24 AM
    thats exactly what I used to have on my Tour! i thought i was the only one! But my phone used to reboot itself about 3 times an hour, and everytiem it would reboot itself, that same error message came up when it loaded.

took it into verizon, they told me they have never seen an error message like this. I got a replacment and no more of those errors and no more booting.

kinda weird having a errror message telling me that the owner has died lol freeked me out
    08-16-09 07:30 AM
    Well,

I reinstalled the OS and it seams to be working well now...The other strange thing that was happening was overtime I tried to make a call I got a message that the phone was already in use and I could not make outgoing calls, but I could receive calls.
    08-17-09 11:10 AM
    Sounds like the story line for some horror movie. You may have 7 days before the owner dies. Be careful!
    08-17-09 11:12 AM
    Sounds like the story line for some horror movie. You may have 7 days before the owner dies. Be careful!
    LOL!! thats why I took my phone in right away when I had that error massage!!! even the verizon lady that helped me saw that error and was freaked out a little lol
    08-17-09 12:57 PM
    Well,

I reinstalled the OS and it seams to be working well now...The other strange thing that was happening was overtime I tried to make a call I got a message that the phone was already in use and I could not make outgoing calls, but I could receive calls.
    I bet that fixes your issues.
    08-17-09 01:01 PM
    LOL!! thats why I took my phone in right away when I had that error massage!!! even the verizon lady that helped me saw that error and was freaked out a little lol
    I reloaded the OS and all seems fine...I talked to a VZW person and she said they would normally not replace, she said it had to do with a third party app
    08-19-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD