I used the wipe command in security options.. Was that correct?
    well find out, but if I were you, I would have did a complete wipe of the phone and OS and reinstalled the OS from scratch.

if worse comes to worse and ur e-mail no longer works yet, you might have to do a full wipe
    01-24-10 07:38 PM
    Alright - before I update contacts and BBM contacts.. I want to make sure the email works. As usual, when the OS was upgraded and the device restarted - my Facebook emails along with an email from someone else on Verizon's BB network came through. I sent a test email from a G-mail account, and have yet to get it. What's the average time it takes? I see the email has already reached my email server, and it's been left on there...
    01-24-10 08:04 PM
    EMAIL APPEARS TO BE WORKING! The test message I sent from the g-mail account reached my device. Will now upgrade to latest OS (5) and install Facebook. Will keep posted on any issues.
    01-24-10 08:21 PM
    EMAIL APPEARS TO BE WORKING! The test message I sent from the g-mail account reached my device. Will now upgrade to latest OS (5) and install Facebook. Will keep posted on any issues.
    glad to hear that wipe worked! Let us know if you have anymore e-mail issues! Glad its fixed for you though.
    01-24-10 08:47 PM
    Thanks man. Upgrading to the 5.0.0.419 OS now
    01-24-10 08:56 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD