I have been using my Tour and SMS texting since I got it last June with no issues, but all of a sudden a couple of days ago, I have one SMS message (which is actually a group of old messages together under a random sender) that I cannot delete.

And I am not sure what is weirder, the fact that I have a grouped SMS message or that I cannot delete it.

I have tried to do battery pulls and what it did each time is group different SMS message and grab a different sender, but still undeletable.

Anyone experience this before, or have any idea how I can delete it?

Thanks,
    03-06-10 08:52 PM
    Just last night I had this happen for the first time. I did the alt/shift/delete but didn't work. Then I pulled the battery out for about three minutes. After is booted back up it had disappeared! Very strange...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 10:18 AM
    Just last night I was deleting some messages and when I was finished there is still an envelope notification at the top of the device. It's frustrated me so much that I deleted all of my messages SMS, email, MMS and it's still there. Hard restart hasn't worked either. Please someone find a cure.
    03-07-10 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD