Hey everyone, I am looking for some product recommendation help here.

I have what I believe is the best FREE run/bike tracking system for a Blackberry. I use GPSLogger to track my run which then e-mails me a .GPX file. I then upload this file to Run Tracker to get all sorts of great information. Map overlays, calories burned, run difficulty based on current temperatures, comparisons to last run and mile times, etc. The list goes on.

As much as I love this setup, it is missing one crucial ingredient. I do not want to run holding my Tour in my hand, that would be crazy. Does anyone use or know of any exercise-specific belt clip to use while I run? I know that there are armbands available, but I think that would be more annoying than helpful. But if that is the only option I guess I'm stuck .

Thanks for the help!
    07-28-09 09:27 AM
    I use an armband when I run and I don't find it annoying at all. Fire up slacker radio and away I go! That software sounds great. I will have to look into that.
    07-28-09 09:34 AM
    Do you happen to have a link to the armband? I can't find anything Tour specific, only this one.

What's slacker? I was planning on using Pandora...
    07-28-09 09:38 AM
    I bought my armband off ebay. I got it for my curve but it is just a generic electronics armband. Slacker is along the same lines as pandora. I have never used pandora. The feedback I have heard is personal preference. Try them both and decide which one you like better.
    07-28-09 10:01 AM
    Good q on the armband because I've done the same thing with gpslogger and my bold, except upload to google earth. But I agree, running with a phone in your hand is asking for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 10:11 AM
    I love my forerunner. But not free
    07-28-09 10:12 AM
    Thanks Jam510 for the GPS Logger and run tracker, it's exactly what I needed to train for half a marathon. I haven't actually had a chance to use it, but from reading the instructions and looking at the software, it's not very user friendly. I hope it gets easier when I actually have to use it.
    11-19-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD