I ran into an issue that i couldn't seem to find out how to accomplish it ... i was on the phone with someone and had to give them a number of a missed call i had in my call log ... but it seems when u are on a call there is not a way to get to your call log to retrieve a number under missed calls... the contact was not in my contacts....

am i missing something .. is this possible?
    12-16-09 07:44 AM
    I ran into an issue that i couldn't seem to find out how to accomplish it ... i was on the phone with someone and had to give them a number of a missed call i had in my call log ... but it seems when u are on a call there is not a way to get to your call log to retrieve a number under missed calls... the contact was not in my contacts....

am i missing something .. is this possible?
    While on the call, if you click the BB button for the menu, and then click "add participant", it should bring up the call log of recent missed, dialed, and received calls without ending your call. I am running a 5.0 hybrid though, so if you're not these instructions could be slightly different for you.

Hope this helps.
    12-16-09 08:05 AM
    Yes Willy, i have a sprint tour, and if in a call, push the menu button, select add participant it will then bring up your call log.

what i meant was i have a tour on the 4.7.0.57 stock os from sprint.
    12-16-09 08:23 AM
    Yes Willy, i have a sprint tour, and if in a call, push the menu button, select add participant it will then bring up your call log.

what i meant was i have a tour on the 4.7.0.57 stock os from sprint.
    Glad this works then. Thanks. Hope it helped the OP.
    12-16-09 08:46 AM
    i dont have my tour in front of me but i asked my friend to try it and he is running the stock OS and when on a call and he hits menu .. he doesnt see add participant...

he can go to contacts though ... which brings u to your contacts ... then he can press menu and go to activity log ... and get it that way ...

but that is one too many steps ...

do u guys have an updated OS then what was shipped on the phone?
    12-16-09 09:11 AM
    i dont have my tour in front of me but i asked my friend to try it and he is running the stock OS and when on a call and he hits menu .. he doesnt see add participant...

he can go to contacts though ... which brings u to your contacts ... then he can press menu and go to activity log ... and get it that way ...

but that is one too many steps ...

do u guys have an updated OS then what was shipped on the phone?
    No, just running a leaked 5.0 OS. Has not been officially released for the 9630 yet.
    12-16-09 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD