Think you got it bad? I came from an 8900. CDMA is way faster than EDGE but other than that there is little difference. Tickled pink to have my quicklaunch back.
    I think the whole letdown is we are waiting on stuff like plazmic, and in my case innocase also. That would be a good thread actually, what do you miss most about your previous device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 09:46 PM
    Coming over from a storm, my honeymoon period will never end. I am so happy now that I got rid of that POS.

07-29-09 09:48 PM
    I'm going on my 3rd Tour (-_-)

07-29-09 09:50 PM
    Coming over from a storm, my honeymoon period will never end. I am so happy now that I got rid of that POS.
    My son got a storm just before I got my tour. I did warn him, but says he thinks he got a good one. It hates me though, it doesn't pick up my touches for some reason.

07-29-09 09:52 PM
    Lol it seems many people complain about new devices nothing in this world is perfect granted there can be issues that shouldn't be but hey its a mass produced unit so there will bad apples. If I could I would get the Tour but don't won't to leave AT&T cause I'm getting a good discount so just waiting for the Onyx yeah

07-29-09 09:57 PM
    I love my Tour. 4th BB and no issues like I had on my Storm.
    07-29-09 09:58 PM
    I'm still loving my Tour. Its like a beautiful woman with plenty to offer bcuz I'm still learning new things about it. Sometimes I pick it up just to look at it. Even with my old 8330 I never really got bored with it. BlackBerrys can do so many things so I don't understand how one could get bored with it. Try to imagine not having it at all then see how u feel about the bordom. Its the best BlackBerry ever point blank period.
    07-29-09 10:03 PM
    I entered the Berry world with the 7100i about 3 years ago. I came to love the integration of most functions, i.e., browser, calendar, etc, etc, simply getting acquainted with BlackBerry. My next upgrade, along with a falling-out with Nextel brought me to the 8330 Curve. The Curve amazed me! It was as if the handset was made for exactly my needs. Nothing's perfect, but I could not imagine any another device being better! When the Tour was announced, I was intrigued by what I read about the increased memory, faster processor, pretty display, etc., so the Tour seemed like the next logical step.
    If I had my druthers, I would probably like the Bold better, I'm a big guy, but I like the way I'm generally treated at Sprint, the local corporate store really has their act together, so I'm a happy camper and pleased with the Tour. YMMV.
    07-29-09 10:11 PM
    You have a Tour, and you miss your Curve? Makes no sense. You may as well go back to using this phone...

ha sorry i didnt mean to come off as hating on the tour or that i miss my curve or anything like that. The tour has done everything faster and the looks make it soo much better, im just saying like its not quite what i was expecting you know. I am though, going to stick with the tour and give it a chance, and since i havent had any of the issues that many other had it kind of gives me hope.

oh and i definitely did not expect this thread to get this much attention
    07-29-09 10:25 PM
    Just wait for 5.0...
    07-29-09 10:35 PM
    Doesn't do it faster. Looks and feels better yes but that's it.

It sure as **** DOES do it faster. Look at the processor speed in the Tour vs. the Curve. Look at all the extra memory it has to help it run the way it should. The device moves around more quickly than the Curve. No doubt about it.
    08-01-09 06:28 PM
    Tooo bad it doesn't cook breakfest ehh?
    08-01-09 06:41 PM
    I've had mine for less than a week and I'm bored with it too..I previously had the curve and 8830 (all bought by my work)...Maybe because I have it BES and constantly getting E-mails....But I guess at least I get to use mine what it was made for....Business Emails and phone calls...

After all it is a tool for business....
    08-01-09 06:46 PM
    I understand what you mean. I still find things to do with my phone but what I really want is the themes to start rolling out. I know its still gonna be a few months but I want it now.

08-01-09 07:03 PM
    I am ready for the themes! Plus a few fun apps. I love the phone tho after a couple weeks.
    08-01-09 10:39 PM
    ha i know what you mean. i think all the hype made it more than it expected. overall amazing phone, not life changing tho. loving it!
    08-01-09 11:06 PM
    ha i know what you mean. i think all the hype made it more than it expected. overall amazing phone, not life changing tho. loving it!
    What would make a phone life changing though? Whenever a new device comes out, there's something better in the works tomorrow. I got tired of the iPhone because it was annoying to type emails, but was a fun toy, and this blackberry has some fun apps and is awwwwwwwesome for emails I just don't know if there is a life changing device out there hehe. I couldn't even imagine what it would be!
    08-01-09 11:20 PM
    i'm loving every minute of my bb tour...
    i'm always looking at the crackberry website just before i go to bed to see what else i can learn about the phone...
    08-01-09 11:57 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD