First issue- I got my tour and didn't get a memory card until after I had the phone for a few days and I now I want to transfer the downloads and other stuff to the card how do I do that?! Sencond- I've been searching themes and have come up short!!! I can't seem to find any themes for the tour. Can anyone point me in the right direction?? THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    07-23-09 01:28 PM
    no themes yet
    07-23-09 01:29 PM
    ALright cool deal thanks for the heads up!!
    07-23-09 01:32 PM
    There are no themes yet for the Tour, we're waiting on Plazmic to release newer software.

To transfer your downloads and things from your downloads which I'm guessing are on your device memory? Try opening the downloads and then trying a "Save As". I'm not 100% sure it'll work, but it's worth a shot depending on what it is.
    07-23-09 01:33 PM
    First issue- I got my tour and didn't get a memory card until after I had the phone for a few days and I now I want to transfer the downloads and other stuff to the card how do I do that?! Sencond- I've been searching themes and have come up short!!! I can't seem to find any themes for the tour. Can anyone point me in the right direction?? THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    First of all, you should have gotten a 2gig card with the Tour! Its comes with it.

To transfer files from your computer, plug your phone into your computer. When the screen asks if you want to use mass media, choose YES. Then you can simply go to windows explorer and drag and drop your files.

If its already on your phone, on the device memory, you need to find the file, use the menu button, and choose MOVE. Choose the sd card, and the directory you want it in and choose move into. That will move files over from the device to the card.

They havent made themes for the Tour, yet
    07-23-09 01:33 PM
    Alright I got it thank ya"ll!!!
    07-23-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD