Hello Tour owners,

I made this thread for help with a Tweetgenious problem, but also for other to post problems, thoughts and so on.

Question: I bought TG two days ago and like the app; however, it seems to freeze and then say (java error out of memory and will not run right until I un and then reinstall it. I downloaded the 4.6/4.7 and it does it within minutes and then I downloaded the 5.0 version and it does it within hours. Im runing 4.7..57 OS.

I'm frustrated and need help.

Thanks
    10-31-09 09:36 PM
    You have the Tour, you shouldn't have downloaded the 5.0version.
    Stay with 4.6/4.7 and it should work fine.

+1 for TweetGenius !
    10-31-09 11:19 PM
    I did and have a few times. It just freezes and says Java error: out of memory.
    11-01-09 06:32 AM
    Use UberTwitter instead. Although its an alpha or beta build, it's insanely rock solid, has amazing features and... it's free.
    Last edited by spectraphysics; 11-01-09 at 06:58 AM. Reason: update
    11-01-09 06:54 AM
    Lol, I use UT and love it. I wanted to see what all the hype was with TG so I paid for it. Now I just really want it to work! Its running now, but like always in a few hours it will freeze and glitch out then say error. I figured out how to view the system log with the app so I'm waiting till it happens again. I will try to figure out what is causing this error. I will post my findings when I have them (in case someone else is having the same problem).
    11-01-09 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD