hello all, Is ther a way on blackberry tour to shut the light off when talking on the phone. What i mean is. When i am on the phone talking to someone, the light stays on..light come out of out of the trackball, end, pickup, back and menu key ...the screen and keypad lights are off..... is there any setting that can change this ?? as its gets pretty annoying when the light is on and you are talking at night...
    09-16-09 03:22 PM
    hello all, Is ther a way on blackberry tour to shut the light off when talking on the phone. What i mean is. When i am on the phone talking to someone, the light stays on..light come out of out of the trackball, end, pickup, back and menu key ...the screen and keypad lights are off..... is there any setting that can change this ?? as its gets pretty annoying when the light is on and you are talking at night...
    No, those lights stay on for a reason. There lit so people can see the main keys at night. If they wernt lit, it would be a pain in the **** to navigate while in a phone call.
    09-16-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD