I currently have a Curve 8330 through Verizon, and i am eligible for my upgrade. I want to know if the Tour can play m4p format songs, because my iPod is quitting on me, and if i could just get the Tour and kill two birds, that would save a lot of money and headache
    09-28-09 06:49 PM
    So here�s how to convert iTunes MP4 to MP3�connect the unit to a computer via USB�enable the BlackBerry as Mass Storage Device�double click BlackBerry folder�copy music file to the handset�disconnect the handset and go to �Multimedia� icon� click Music icon�click Music Card folder�select music�select song�play�job done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 07:00 PM
    And yea it can me and my boy tried this and it worked perfectly got his whole library on his berry tour

09-28-09 07:01 PM
    So now that you know that it can play mp4's ......... Hurry up,get the Tour and enjoy.
    =)

09-28-09 07:26 PM
    The tour is awesome, you should hurry and get it. I hate to play devil's advocate but have you thought about the storm? it seems this would be a better suit for what you want the device for, if so maybe you should wait bit for the Storm 2, October is around the corner and it seems that early November is when it will be released. Regardless of your decision, the Tour is the s**t!!
    09-28-09 07:41 PM
    The Tour is a good device and handles music well. No need for an ipod or mp3 player when you have this device.
    09-28-09 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD