I can't get a resolution on this from the forum, Verizon folks or anywhere else. My friend and I *both* have this problem .. she has an ATT 8900 and I have a new Tour. Before we upgraded, each of us was able to delete emails on handheld only OR on our server. After upgrading, we can't. I can on two of the accounts configured (gmail and a web-based "godaddy" account), but not on my two Comcast accounts.

Hers is routed through Microsoft's BCentral, which is a basic web-based account.

We've monkeyed with settings, tried email reconciliation, you name it.

Anyone else run into this? It's driving us bonkers.
    09-12-09 10:07 AM
    Go to MESSAGES > MENU > OPTIONS > EMAIL RECONCILIATION. Set Message Services to the account in question; Delete On: prompt; Wireless Reconcile: on; On Conflicts: mailbox wins. Also, in your BIS acct, so you have the 'sync' checked?
    09-12-09 11:18 AM
    Go to MESSAGES > MENU > OPTIONS > EMAIL RECONCILIATION. Set Message Services to the account in question; Delete On: prompt; Wireless Reconcile: on; On Conflicts: mailbox wins. Also, in your BIS acct, so you have the 'sync' checked?
    I think others tried to steer me this route but left out some key steps. This did the trick. I can't thank you enough!
    09-12-09 01:12 PM
    I think others tried to steer me this route but left out some key steps. This did the trick. I can't thank you enough!
    You're welcome! Glad you got it working.
    09-12-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD