I have seen other whited out tours but mine is the only completely white one. The side is white. The trackball is white. I had to change the speaker and the flash and the bezel buttons. The flash works, I havent tried the speaker yet. Both toggle buttons work. The track ball is a bit different than before. This trackball is made for a 8330 but it works. I just have to give it a decent amount of pressure to make it scroll.

12-24-09 10:34 PM
    thats wassup i know you wanted to white it out for awhile!
    12-24-09 10:38 PM
    whered you order your trackball from? what kind of trackball is it? for what phone?
    12-24-09 11:13 PM
    put back the stock oem trackball

it will look better IMO...nice touch of black to accent the letters and cam area of phone
    12-24-09 11:26 PM
    The all white is awesome looking. A black trackball would set it off even more.
    12-25-09 12:13 AM
    Looks good man, i just got mine from truesuppliers but i purchased the gold one... ill post some pictures within the next couple days
    12-25-09 12:27 AM
    Very nice! Links for websites that offer these?

The white Storm Trooper background is perfect for the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 12:32 AM
    Looks great! I'm glad to see its all worked out for you! Want to do mine next? I'm terrified to mess with it...
    12-25-09 01:19 AM
    That is absolutely beautiful. Job well done!
    12-25-09 01:55 AM
    put back the stock oem trackball

it will look better IMO...nice touch of black to accent the letters and cam area of phone
    The letters/numbers are actually clear/white. I hate the look of whited out tours with black trackballs or black sides. The term 'whited out'' means everything you can change about it is white. I got the trackball off ebay and the housing off ebay, the store is post2all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 02:10 AM
    they keypad is awesome too. it works real nice, good and responsive. I also have the gold housing and the keypad on the gold housing was real hard and stiff which made it so hard to type. the white keypad makes a nice click when you type. im ******* in love with my whited out tour. bummed the trackball doesnt work better. some areas it looks like the white might scratch off. i dont know if it is paint or what but when i was prying on the housing a few places paint chipped, luckly it was in places that you cant see now.
    12-25-09 02:19 AM
    Looks dope man, just in time for the holidays, lol. Well done.
    12-25-09 03:19 AM
    how did you get flash to work?
    12-25-09 04:47 AM
    how do you move the flash and speaker? my housing came, but i am afraid to movce the flash and speaker.
    12-25-09 09:38 AM
    Doesn't this void the warranty since you haveto remove the screws?
    12-25-09 04:28 PM
    yes it voids the warranty but damn that be a sexy phone, puts the screws back and with a little bit of effort the little white stickers. no one knows the difference. its not like he moded the processor on it. he just made it cooler.
    12-25-09 04:31 PM
    I don't wanna ruin your thread but i thought id post the pictures of the gold out tour,

Took me a while to figure out the speaker and flash so i could put it on the new housing just be careful when taking it off cause there is a sticker attached to the speaker part. I know the gold is tacky but i like tacky haha

I ordered mine from truesupplier it came from hong kong, it only took about a week and a half to ship to canada in my case they had great customer service you can talk online with a rep from there site. i also bought the gold trackball which is from the curve works great just have to press a little harder.

12-25-09 05:05 PM
    looks very nice, but imo the sides next to the screen are a little too thick :S
    12-25-09 05:11 PM
    Wow, that looks really cool! Great job!

I like my tech item to be all black...even my iPod (I never liked the white ones), but that's me. For those who like the white-out look, this is excellent.
    12-25-09 05:16 PM
    I changed the speaker phone and flash by just prying at them a little bit with tweezers. The flash just slides off like four little prodes, the entire board of it. As for the speaker phone it is stuck down with a large sticker, and i dont know if the sticker is an important part of it but i tore it up pretty bad but it still works. the buttons one the sides are a pain in the **** to put on too. it is simple to do, just frustrating. I hope this helped. Let me know if you have more questions.
    12-25-09 05:23 PM
    I was just curious after a few weeks of using the white tour how noticeably dirty does it get?
    01-07-10 12:03 PM
    yes it voids the warranty but damn that be a sexy phone, puts the screws back and with a little bit of effort the little white stickers. no one knows the difference. its not like he moded the processor on it. he just made it cooler.
    Umm, I think the different color case would kinda be a giveaway. Unless you mean put the old one back on before you take it in for whatever warranty work needs done.

Makes me ask the question, do Tours come in any other color out of the box?
    01-07-10 12:21 PM
    Both of them are SEXY. i love the white out tour and the gold tour. The gold one just reminds me of the power rangers for some strange reason. back in the day. LOL
    01-07-10 12:29 PM
    is there any way to white out the camera and flash area too? or no?
    01-07-10 01:03 PM
    im curious as to why you have to press harder on the trackball?
    01-07-10 02:22 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD