Hi,

I'm here for your expert opinions. For the last three years, I have had a Palm Treo 700p with Verizon, and use MS Money Plus and Docs to Go extensively. I'd really like to make the jump to the Tour, but don't know if I want to give up MS Money.

Do you think I should upgrade? Also, would you recommend Ascendo or is there other personal finance software similar to MS Money?

I would really appreciate any input you have to offer.

Thanks in advance,
    Phillip
    09-19-09 05:25 PM
    I went from the 700P to Pearl to Tour. There is no looking back for me. The Tour is soooo much better than the Palm in every aspect. i think you should go for it. It will take some time to adjust but i think you will enjoy the Tour alot more. I actually thought the Pearl was way better than the 700P, and the Tour is so much better than the Pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 10:21 PM
    I can't speak for an MS Money replacement, but you can always head over to Blackberry.com and check out the software section. There is a spot under the app world heading to browse apps in the app store right from your browser. I haven't tried any of the finance apps personally but it's a good place to start.

09-19-09 10:53 PM
    I recently went from the Treo 755p to the Tour and it was one of the best moves I've made in the mobile phone world. I was a long time SplashData (Money, ID, Shopper, etc.), but for whatever reason Splash products seem to work very slowly on the Berry. A few weeks ago, I installed Ascendo Money and Vault and my Berry is perfected. I say go for it!!!
    09-19-09 10:53 PM
    Thanks for the advice!! You've made my decision a lot easier. I'm moving to the Tour!!
    09-20-09 09:14 AM
    Anyone with sprint and a 755p want to trade for my curve 8330. I know it sounds dumb, I just prefer the treo. Hit me up on BBM, my pin is 30A83ED5

09-20-09 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD