I am getting a replacement for my Tour with another one because the trackball is getting really bad and the headphones output doesn't work at all.

Anyways, I used the desktop manager to do a back-up, now what will transfer over exactly when my replacement Tour comes on Monday? How about my bookmarks on the browser, will that carry over and options settings?

Thanks
    08-14-09 07:19 PM
    When you get your new phone do a back up on your current phone then do a restore on the new phone. All of your setting will transfer over, you will need to add any third party app's you have on your phone. If you do a search there are instructions on all these topics to help you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 07:25 PM
    When you get your new phone do a back up on your current phone then do a restore on the new phone. All of your setting will transfer over, you will need to add any third party app's you have on your phone. If you do a search there are instructions on all these topics to help you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thank you!!!
    08-14-09 07:47 PM
    im a Pearl user who up graded to a Tour all my 3rd party Apps transfered over even all themes im deleting them replacing, some for the new phone but was wondering if i also have to remove and replace Memory Pro for the Tour...
    08-14-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD