Ok I will switching from the storm to the tour but I would like to carry over the storms custom dictionary and auto text. I have added my own shortcuts and stuff like many of you have done. Before someone jumps down my throat I first done a search on all forums many different ways but I didn't really find the answer. I am aware of the device switch wizard but I have never used it. Will the device switch wizard transfer my custom words to the tour? Thats it a simple question and I cant wait to get rid of this touch screen. Thanks
    07-09-09 04:40 AM
    Yes, use the device switch wizard. All your settings and preferences will be transfered to your Tour.
    07-09-09 04:46 AM
    Thank you very much for the help. I kind of figured that would do the trick. So I don't need to sell my storm until I have the tour because I will need them both at the same time to perform this right? Anybody looking for a storm to purchase
    07-09-09 04:55 AM
    Lol, everyone on this area of the forum is patiently (or not so patiently) awaiting the Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 05:05 AM
    I am also coming from a storm to the Tour and have yet to use the DW. I'm glad to hear it will transfer all my words into the Tour, I have A LOT on the storm right now
    07-09-09 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD