I have been having a trackball issue that seems to be a little different than the normal issues people have. What is happening with mine is, it just doesn't move up as fast as it moves in other directions. For example, if I'm reading a long email and scroll down, every scroll of the trackball moves down like 4 lines. When I scroll back up, it will sometimes move the 4 lines, but other times it will like skip my scroll and not move at all, or only move 1 or 2 lines. It is starting to get annoying so I am wondering if any of you have seen this problem, and if so, do you have some sort of fix, or should I take it to the store since I have the service plan.

Thanks
    01-28-10 08:03 AM
    This may seem like a silly question, but have you tried adjusting the sensitivity in the options?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 08:17 AM
    yes...I don't like that because it works fine in all other directions and raising the sensitivity makes all the other directions too sensitive
    01-28-10 08:29 AM
    I see. Sounds like a faulty trackball.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 08:42 AM
    Yup..was just wondering if someone may have had this issue and found a way to fix it before I go back to the Sprint Store!
    01-28-10 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD