just setup my tour. One problem, the track ball response was way too sensitive. Touched it and it jumped all over the place. Placed a small drop of windex on it rotated it and it was fine. Weird.
    Also a general question, in the options menu under screen/keyboard what does the full menu verses the short menu do. Set both and do not see any difference.
    07-12-09 06:15 PM
    maybe there wasnt a difference on the menu you were looking on... but the full menu has a few more options.. nothing youve never seen before. i keep mine on short
    07-12-09 06:16 PM
    Mine seems great without any issues over or under sensitiveness.
    07-12-09 06:18 PM
    you can change the sensitivity of the trackball. its under options - screen/keyboard - then scroll down and under the trackball section you can change the horizontal and vertical sensitivity between 20-100. i use 80 and it seems to work fine for me. hope this helps.
    07-12-09 06:26 PM
    thanks, set at 80. Working much better.
    07-12-09 06:35 PM
    Mine seems great without any issues over or under sensitiveness.
    I love the trackball. I have mine on original 70 70 settings and it is perfect. Also have no issues with the more flush ball. I actually like it better.
    07-12-09 06:46 PM
    I got the Tour and my wife got a Curve today. I must say that I prefer the recessed trackball much better.

I'm having an issue with mine being able to move to the right. It feels like the ball actually sticks. If I push it down all the way (just before clicking) it works, but I was wondering if there was something else I could do to remedy this.
    07-12-09 10:32 PM
    I'm having an issue with mine being able to move to the right. It feels like the ball actually sticks. If I push it down all the way (just before clicking) it works, but I was wondering if there was something else I could do to remedy this.
    there's a video of this issue on youtube.. you should get it replaced while you can, because in this video the guy moved his trackball endlessly and barely managed to reach the right side of the screen.
    07-12-09 10:35 PM
    Mine seemed not sensitive enough at first.
    07-12-09 10:37 PM
    Mine was a little too sensitive too, so I dropped the vertical and horizontal settings to 60. Probably safer than spraying windex on it dude.
    07-12-09 10:39 PM
    I got the Tour and my wife got a Curve today. I must say that I prefer the recessed trackball much better.

I was having this problem earlier here is the video:

I just took it in and get a new one
    07-12-09 11:05 PM
    Crap, I was hoping I wouldn't have to bring it back it. Oh well...
    07-12-09 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD