Just received my Tour today from Pre-Order. First ever BB but have used other peoples Curves so it's not completely foreign to me, but does anyone else think the trackball feels kinda cheap and flimsy? I don't know it just does not seem as solid as the Curve. Overall I am happy other than a few minor bugs like my keypad deciding it wants to go dim even though I am still typing an e-mail and the back cover issue everyone else has, but I know these things are problems that can probably be resolved eventually so I am not letting them ruin it for me.
    07-14-09 10:16 PM
    I'm okay with the trackball, but what I noticed is that if you press on it lightly, not hard enough for it to click, it goes down, as if there's a tiny spring between the ball and the click button under it. I went back to the Curve and it's ball does not have this kind of "play". Anybody think it's intentional or it's just flimsy?
    07-14-09 10:29 PM
    I think it works better than the curve personally as far as the trackball goes
    07-14-09 10:30 PM
    BB's have ambient light sensors like macbooks do. They adjust themselves automatically if it gets lighter or darker (or you put your finger over the sensor). If you don't like it, you can change it in your settings.
    Interesting, Thanks!
    07-14-09 10:32 PM
    How do you change it in your settings and where is the sensor located?
    07-14-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD