Hello guys im new to the forums im having problems with my Tour on Verizon wireless. I can sign onto the the Windows live messenger program, and can send messages to my friends but when they reply to me i don't receive their replies back. i called verizon they helped but said it was a Windows live issue and i emailed windows live and they told me it was a blackberry issue basiclly everyones passing off the blame onto the other guy. has anyone here had this issue and if so how did you fix it? i really dont want to get a new phone just like everyone else im holding out for a 9930.
    thank you
    08-08-11 12:28 PM
    I'm having the same problem! But I have a different provider. So its either blackberry or windows live then.? This is so frustrating! Its happened for like 5 days now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    JAlva likes this.
    08-08-11 01:41 PM
    same time frame for me about i believe it was wednesday night thursday morning. ive done a complete wipe of the phone and everything and it doesnt seems to be working AIM BBM and Yahoo work fine for me its just Windows live messenger which is the primary program i use. so frustrating. anyone have any ideas on what could be a solution?
    08-08-11 04:16 PM
    I have the same problem! They need to hurry up and fix it!
    08-08-11 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD