ok so my buddies gf has a Tour and insurance. If she does an ins. claim for a "lost" phone I told her I'd give her the $50 for it and keep her old phone and activate it so I can get rid of my Storm. My question is though, does VZW put into the system that the old phone is lost and would they be able to tell in the system when I go to activate it and thus not do so and confiscate the phone? Anyone opinions on this one?
    11-16-09 09:58 PM
    You will not be able to activate the old phone. If she says she found the Tour she "lost" they will want the replacement back or she will have to pay for it.

Did you really think this would work?
    11-16-09 10:03 PM
    Seriously.

Posts like this should be grounds for immediate and permanent bans. No questions asked.
    11-16-09 10:03 PM
    11-16-09 10:05 PM
    Its ppl like you that cause the rest of Insurance to go up over and over....
    11-16-09 10:09 PM
    thanks I needed a good laugh tonight.
    11-16-09 10:14 PM
    Its ppl like you that cause the rest of Insurance to go up over and over....
    Hear! Hear! People anymore have no integrity. They always want something for nothing and don't think that the rule of law applies to them.
    11-16-09 10:18 PM
    Un freakin real the ignorance of some people these days. Whats the world coming to?
    11-16-09 11:41 PM
    Lol this thread made me laugh. Yes if doing that was possible it would be illegal and things like this raise rates for the honest people, but cut the guy some slack. He has a Storm, he's been punished enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 11:47 PM
    Lol this thread made me laugh. Yes if doing that was possible it would be illegal and things like this raise rates for the honest people, but cut the guy some slack. He has a Storm, he's been punished enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sure and my $7/month just went up $.50 more! Maybe if he goes to the bank and asks the teller to borrow $50k but promises to bring it back...that would be ok too. LOL.
    11-16-09 11:51 PM
    FAIL! hahaha!
    11-17-09 12:45 AM
    LOLz

Who would risk this over $50!! Double LOLz
    11-17-09 04:01 AM
    you are an absolute crook, this sounds be grounds for the mods to permanently remove you from ever using this site, we do not need people like you trolling these forums....

Besides, do you think VZW is really that dumb, I am SURE this has been attempted about 1,000 times before you came up with this cleaver idea...they are deff. one step ahead of you and this would never work...

Way to go thief...I hope you get no where in life like this
    11-17-09 04:48 AM
    +1000!!!!!!

you are an absolute crook, this sounds be grounds for the mods to permanently remove you from ever using this site, we do not need people like you trolling these forums....

Besides, do you think VZW is really that dumb, I am SURE this has been attempted about 1,000 times before you came up with this cleaver idea...they are deff. one step ahead of you and this would never work...

Way to go thief...I hope you get no where in life like this
    +1000 (again...)!!!!!!
    11-17-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD