Looking for my first blackberry. I am a college student and would like to get a phone before September I have verizon now and dont want to switch but I'm looking at the curve or the tour. I've been looking into it but I am having a hard time figuring out the real differences between the two. I really am looking for a device that will keep me organized and allow me to get emails wherever I am which I am sure any blackberry will do for me but I also want a nice web browser and be able to watch videos online. I would also use the gps do they both have good gps that doesnt cost extra. How do the sizes of the actual devices compare as well? Basically I'm just wondering which I should buy and is the tour worth the extra money?
    Thanks guys!
    07-13-09 11:40 PM
    I just switched from the Curve on Verizon to the Tour and it is much much better and definitely worth the extra money. If you go to best buy you can get it for 149 instead of the 269 plus rebate that verizon offers.
    07-13-09 11:45 PM
    All in favor say...................TOUR !!!! TOUR !!!!
    07-13-09 11:47 PM
    i agre, same situation here, upgraded from 8330 to 9630.. I have to tell you its an awesome experience... screen is soooo much sharpier than the curves,,, keybaord is much easier and faster to type on...has the newier os that lets you do some things you cant on the curve...im a grad student and love it..it is also much faster than the curve...buy the tour asap, you will be doing urself a favor, i promise lol
    07-13-09 11:48 PM
    TOUR ALL THE WAY
    07-13-09 11:49 PM
    Alright I guess its unanimous. Going to check out the tour tomorrow.
    07-13-09 11:51 PM
    I would get the tour fo sho. Its wicked
    07-13-09 11:53 PM
    Tour ftw !
    07-14-09 12:09 AM
    I just switched from the Curve on Verizon to the Tour and it is much much better and definitely worth the extra money. If you go to best buy you can get it for 149 instead of the 269 plus rebate that verizon offers.
    Having now used the Tour for 1 day and 1/2, I would not go back to my curve. I really liked the curve, but this is just so much faster, smoother and all around better IMHO
    07-14-09 12:24 AM
    Since you can get the Tour for $200.00 now, I would get the Tour. It is a overall nicer phone, faster, better browser, more memory and runs on revA.
    07-14-09 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD